PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
This internet web site ("Site") is owned and operated by PoolRoom Billiards ("poolroom.com"). Please feel free to browse the Site; however, your access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. You may not use the Site to post or disseminate information or material that is defamatory, obscene, infringes another's intellectual property right, or otherwise unlawful information. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of the below Terms and Conditions, do not use the Site. PoolsTop10.com reserves the right, in it's sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued usage of the Site will mean you accept those changes and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The documents and information on the Site are copyrighted materials of PoolsTop10.com and/or third parties. Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from the Site is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 U.S.C. You are hereby granted a license to copy the Site contents to the extent required for normal internet viewing purposes. Copyright © 1996-2018 PoolRoom Billiards - All Rights Reserved. All other product or service names may be the property of third parties.
Limitation of Liability
INFORMATION AND ANY SOFTWARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Though we strive for accuracy, information on the Site may contain inadvertent technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. PoolsTop10.com may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
The Site contains numerous hyperlinks to other, third-party sites. PoolsTop10.com makes no representations whatsoever about any hyperlinked third-party sites which you may access through this one. These non-PoolsTop10.com sites are not created or maintained by PoolsTop10.com. They are independent from PoolsTop10.com, and PoolsTop10.com has no control over the content on those sites. Moreover, PoolsTop10.com does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such sites. While we have no information about the presence of such dangers on non-PoolsTop10.com sites, you should take steps to protect yourself and your systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
IN NO EVENT WILL POOLSTOP10.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY SITE HYPERLINKED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
PoolsTop10.com does not make any representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or PoolsTop10.com brings to enforce these Terms and Conditions or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the State or Federal Courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.
If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein.
Interim Designation of Agent to Receive Notifications of Claimed Copyright Infringement for PoolsTop10.com.
PoolsTop10.com has no interest in knowingly aiding in unlawful conduct, including the infringement of another's property right. Pursuant to provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, PoolsTop10.com designates the individual identified below to receive notifications of any claimed copyright infringement.PoolRoom Billiards
2316 N. Wahsatch Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Should you wish to notify us of an alleged copyright infringement relating to materials hosted by PoolsTop10.com, please send the following information to the PoolsTop10.com's agent listed above.
- (i) Signature. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- (ii) Alleged Infringed Work. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- (iii) Alleged Infringing Material. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- (iv) Contact Information. Information reasonably sufficient to permit PoolsTop10.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- (v) Good Faith Statement. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- (vi) Verification. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.